what am I thinking?!??!

my preparations and thoughts as I prepare to compete at Primal Quest '06

Friday, February 03, 2006

training schedule

I've been trying to figure out how to schedule training. I want to do about 2 hrs a day during the week, and long session on the weekend. I've realized that means that my house and garden will be a mess for the next six months. Something has to give.

Right now, I'm thinking my training schedule will look something like this:
Monday: ride to work recovery/rest day
Tuesday: ride to work, run home
Wednesday: run to work, ride home, pm yoga
Thursday: morning trail run, evening paddle
Friday: gym and ride to work
Saturday: long trek/run with pack
Sunday: long ride, possible paddle

Sort of makes me tired just thinking about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home