what am I thinking?!??!

my preparations and thoughts as I prepare to compete at Primal Quest '06

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

a lesson on being flexible

I've been meaning to post all week, but this working out for 2 hours a day really cuts into time for everything else. I've been learning that making a workout schedule can't be totally strict. You have to be willing to be flexible about it. Either because of soreness, other commitments, or whatever. If I'm not forgiving about it, I'll just stress myself too much.

Today for instance. I will be missing yoga class tonight. Marlene broke her wrist today when she had a fall on her motorcycle. Going to happy hour with her tonight is more important than going to yoga class. I'll try to resist the margaritas, at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home