what am I thinking?!??!

my preparations and thoughts as I prepare to compete at Primal Quest '06

Friday, May 19, 2006

day with pete

We had a good day. (No, I didn't really take pictures. Just a few this morning on the porch. I'll try harder tomorrow. The problem is that we don't have a small little camera, just a big one that I don't want to lug around.) We got Upper Crust cinnamon rolls for breakfast, and then went up to the shop and got breakfast tacos (you'll see a theme soon). After that we went riding slinky on full stomachs, which wasn't that great an idea. It was a hot day (bring it on! it's the PQ texas training advantage) and the full stomachs were killing us. So, we didn't ride for too long, and showered and then went to Shady Grove for more food. The thing we had to get done while Pete was here is to go down to San Marcos to do a paddle cert. We had arranged it to just do it this evening so we have the rest of the weekend to train and hang out and eat some more.

Now we're home, it's late and we're still waiting for pizza to be delivered. More food. It's the theme of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home