what am I thinking?!??!

my preparations and thoughts as I prepare to compete at Primal Quest '06

Sunday, May 14, 2006

happy mother's day

I meant to call my sister today to wish her a happy mother's day. It's too late now to call, so Happy Mother's Day, KK. I hope Emily gave you some nice prezzies.

Mother's Day has always seemed like a Hallmark holiday to me, and I tend not to support those kind of holidays. Since my mum died though, Mother's Day suddenly has more meaning than it used to. So everyone, give your mum a hug for me.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:15 a.m., Blogger Karen said…

    Thanks betharooni. I had a nice mother's day. We don't do much pampering around our place, as, as you said, it is a hallmark holiday. But John and Emily combined my bday and md gift and gave me a gc to the spa in chelse (see my blog post). Then I gardened. That was good.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home