what am I thinking?!??!

my preparations and thoughts as I prepare to compete at Primal Quest '06

Monday, May 01, 2006

to the gills

It's going to be a tight fit in the jeep from DFW to Haskell tomorrow evening. The back seat isn't split like I thought it was, and my ENORMOUS gear box takes the whole back when the seat is up. That leaves some space between the box and the hatch, and the extra bit of back seat for all of Charlie and Ernie's gear. Oh, and the one scooter that won't fit on the rack with the three bikes. Oh, and the front wheels. Thank god there is a roof rack on the thing. If all else fails, I can strap Charlie up there.

This is where I really need a photo.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:11 a.m., Blogger Karen said…

    Betharooni - Good luck this weekend! I'm really glad that you're not doing this in the middle of the storms in north TX that I heard about last weekend. Keep your butt chafe free!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home