what am I thinking?!??!

my preparations and thoughts as I prepare to compete at Primal Quest '06

Friday, April 21, 2006

lacking

You know what this blog has been lacking lately? Pictures. So, I took a couple this morning (while deciding how to get to work. The roads are drying, so I could ride, but with paddling rescheduled for tonight, that's always tricky. So, driving is probably best. But I've driven two days this week already, and I hate driving to work. Sigh. I'll end up driving because it will make things less complicated. Sigh again).

My gear box, with new organization (thanks to Sheila for the vision). There is still a bunch of stuff to get in here. It's going to be tight. I may rig something up to attach some stuff to the underside of the lid.


And here is a picture of a paddle blade. It doesn't really show just how pretty it is.


Tomorrow I'll be out with Team Dynamic Health doing ropes practice. I'll take my camera and have lots of photos to post. I'm going to try to post photos more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home