what am I thinking?!??!

my preparations and thoughts as I prepare to compete at Primal Quest '06

Thursday, April 06, 2006

shout out to italy!

Thanks go out to Scott, in Italy (!!!) for the REI package that just arrived on my door stop. Santa strikes again!

Scott and I went to school together for undergrad. Soon afterwards (although not before suffering in West Texas) he took a job with Ferrari in Italy. He packed up and moved across the ocean, not knowing a WORD of italian, and has made a life there. Graeme and I visited him a few years ago on our whirlwind pass through Italy. I was so super impressed with Scott. He was speaking italian, travelling around europe and just living there. Scott, I'm totally proud of you. It takes more guts than most people have to do what you've done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home