what am I thinking?!??!

my preparations and thoughts as I prepare to compete at Primal Quest '06

Thursday, March 30, 2006

it's like christmas

When I got home from work today, there was a box outside our door (yay for porches). My sister got me something off my REI wishlist! And she didn't say a word! Thanks, KK. I totally appreciate it!

Today and yesterday have been much better days in terms of my mood and training (hmmm, could they be related??). Yesterday I went to the gym in the morning when it became clear that it would be another soggy ride to work. But then I did ride to book club (I love my book club. They are amazing women and I really enjoy spending time with them.) And I rode to work today. Nothing is good for my soul like riding a bike is. I get cranky and critical when I don't spend enough time on my bike. That's how I was feeling earlier this week.

I guess I need to remember to just go ride my bike when I'm feeling so self-critical. I'll add that to the list of things I'm learning along the way.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:50 a.m., Blogger Karen said…

    I knew it would be that much better if you didn't know... I love surprises!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home