what am I thinking?!??!

my preparations and thoughts as I prepare to compete at Primal Quest '06

Thursday, March 23, 2006

thanks, alex!



My gear box has arrived and it's HUGE. PQ specified a locking 48 gallon box. That sort of narrows down the options. So, here it is. Obviously, I am smaller than 48 gallons.

Alex bought me my gear box, so huge thanks go out to him! The gear box is pretty unglamourous, as far as gear goes, but it holds all the other gear, so it's sort of like... like... ok, I've been trying to come up with a witty analogy all day, and I got nothing. nothing. So, I guess it's like a gear box, full of cool gear. Anyway, thanks, Alex!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:17 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's a Beth-in-the-box. So that's what those things we have to haul around everywhere look like. And I have a feeling they aren't going to be light either. It's a good thing my right arm still works!

     
  • At 7:44 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cool, at least I'm not the only one who tried that. My dog was kinda upset and tried to "save" me...looks like yours may have been doing the same thing? I got stuck in mine though...ouch.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home