what am I thinking?!??!

my preparations and thoughts as I prepare to compete at Primal Quest '06

Monday, March 13, 2006

enough?

I've been waffling about whether to ride or drive to work today. I don't like driving to work, but lately have been doing it more because other things come up that require it. I have to drive tomorrow because I need to pick up Graeme from the airport in the morning. I had planned to ride today. But I paddled at 6 am this morning, and I have a three hour trek tonight. Riding to work would make it very hectic tonight to get home and eat before going to the trek.

And shouldn't an hour of paddling and three hours of trekking be enough for one day??

This is where the thing about being compassionate with myself is supposed to happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home