what am I thinking?!??!

my preparations and thoughts as I prepare to compete at Primal Quest '06

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

off to new mexico

I'm off to new mexico in the morning. I'm going with Marlene, Will, Sheryl and Jonathan. Graeme, unfortunately, can't come with us. That sort of puts a damper on the whole vacation thing, but it will still be fun. Pete is coming down from Los Alamos so that we can do a 24-30 hr training session at some altitude. There is no snow, so the original plan of snowboarding has been blown out of the water. We'll still have a good time though.

The question of the hour is whether or not I'll go to the gym in the morning. That would involve getting up at 5:30 (also known as oh-my-god-early) which would mean 5.5 hours of sleep. I know, I can sleep in the car. Or in my nice comfy bed next to Graeme. It's still a toss up if I'll set the alarm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home