what am I thinking?!??!

my preparations and thoughts as I prepare to compete at Primal Quest '06

Saturday, February 25, 2006

i'm a slacker

At least when it come to updating my blog, I guess I'm a slacker. It's been a crazy busy week. Let me explain my laziness. Last weekend, we had to go to Canada because my dad was getting married. We were gone from Friday-Sunday, which means that we lost the weekend time usually used to get all the minutia of life done, like cleaning the house, buying groceries, etc. Since we got home very late on Sunday night, and I had to work on Monday, I felt like I was way behind on life. And I had something planned every night this week. And we had a house guest arriving on Thursday. So, between working all week, training and getting the house in order, updating the blog fell to the bottom of the list. No, it fell off the list.

But it's back on. Except now I'm leaving again on Wednesday, so it again won't be updated for a few days. Until then though, I'm sure I'll churn out all sort of excitement. mmhmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home