what am I thinking?!??!

my preparations and thoughts as I prepare to compete at Primal Quest '06

Thursday, February 16, 2006

hit by a car

Yesterday I was hit by a car on my commute to work. It was one of those situations that you see happening, but can do nothing to prevent. The girl driving was late for school, and she turned into me right in front of the school. I was going pretty quickly, so I couldn't stop, or make the turn beside her. She hit me with the front panel of the SUV, pushed me for awhile, and then swerved away. That's when I hit the pavement. Fortunately, I'd slowed down quite a bit by then.

I'm fine, and my bike is fine. I have some road rash on my elbow and lots of bruises. I'm pretty achy, but in a few days I'll be totally over it.

And no, I didn't get her insurance information. And yes, I know I should have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home