what am I thinking?!??!

my preparations and thoughts as I prepare to compete at Primal Quest '06

Friday, March 10, 2006

the week in review, and the weekend preview

It's been a pretty mellow week around here. I decided it should be a bit of a rest week after the weekend altitude workout. So, I totally rested Monday and Tuesday, went mountain biking on Wednesday morning, rode to work Thursday and went to the gym this morning. And I'll paddle tonight. It's unbelievable that I consider that a rest week.

Tomorrow is boating certification day. A bunch of us will traipse down to San Marcos to play on the river. I'm looking forward to it - it will be perfect weather and a day of whitewater playing is always fun.

Graeme is away this weekend, so I'll spend most of my time frolicking in the woods. Sunday will be trailbuilding and riding day. And maybe I'll squeeze a trek in on Saturday evening.

Wow, my life is so exciting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home