what am I thinking?!??!

my preparations and thoughts as I prepare to compete at Primal Quest '06

Thursday, March 16, 2006

loving my new bike

Yesterday afternoon I closed the shop an hour early to go riding with some of the guys that I haven't ridden with in ages, and to ride a trail I haven't ridden in ages. On Sunday, I finally felt like my new bike was clicking - I knew how it would react, and didn't hesitate to ride the technical stuff. That feeling continued yesterday. I can't say I've got it totally figured out yet, but I'm getting there.

Our friends Kelly and Jocelyn from Seattle are coming into Austin today for a few days visit. We're really looking forward to seeing them. Hopefully Kelly and I will get to ride a few times while they are here. So much for doing more running this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home