what am I thinking?!??!

my preparations and thoughts as I prepare to compete at Primal Quest '06

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

a soggy tuesday. not just the weather

I didn't do any training today. Another rest day. But it was unplanned. I had planned to ride to work, but there were serious thunderstorms this morning so I drove to work. I thought I would take my running stuff so I could go for a trail run on the way home if the weather cleared up. Which it did, but I forgot my shoes. So, no training for me. Which isn't the end of the world, but I hate to miss a day when there is only three months left. Three months. It's scaring me. But apparently, not enough to not miss a day.

I'm very hard on myself. I'm not sure how to turn that into the motivation not to miss a day though. Sigh.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:40 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Take a break girl! You have to recover sometime! I had to take two days last week, and also took one yesterday. I didn't really want to either, but know that I needed it. Take care,

     
  • At 9:36 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aren't you the one who told me there's such a thing as over training?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home