what am I thinking?!??!

my preparations and thoughts as I prepare to compete at Primal Quest '06

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

go, tom, go

If you look in the dictionary next to the word 'unstoppable', you might find a picture of Tom Lane. Tom is my favourite Austin racing partner, and was part of our original team that tried to get a PQ slot. Since we disbanded to try to find spots on other PQ teams, Tom has been training as if he was going to PQ, while talking to teams who were looking to fill their rosters. Tom got all his certs, and was talking about showing up to PQ even if he didn't have a team, in the hopes of replacing someone at the last minute. I would not be able to keep up the motivation to train if I didn't have a team set up for the race.

Today, Tom found out that he'll be racing PQ with Team Ultimate Adventure. Go, Tom, Go! I'm really excited that he's going (although it was never actually in question).

2 Comments:

  • At 6:21 a.m., Blogger mojo said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9:09 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Way to go Tom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home