what am I thinking?!??!

my preparations and thoughts as I prepare to compete at Primal Quest '06

Monday, April 03, 2006

tonight's trek

Mondays mean a three hour trek after work with the other people in Austin who are training for PQ (there are six of us). We alternate between a trail trek and walking on the roads each week. Tonight was a road walk. The time change means that we had light for half of it, and it was a beautiful evening.

I was trying out some new socks that I got at REI this weekend. I splashed around in some puddles so I could do the real, wet feet test. I'm not sure I like them. I got a hot spot under one foot, which is odd for me. I'm not sure though if it was the socks or the old shoes I was wearing. I'll try them on a trail hike and see how they are. I'm sure you'll wait with bated breath to find out the results of the sock test.

Will the excitement ever end??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home