what am I thinking?!??!

my preparations and thoughts as I prepare to compete at Primal Quest '06

Thursday, April 06, 2006

racing this weekend

I'm off to New Mexico tomorrow for a 12 hr mountain bike race . I'm super excited, since Pete and Adam will be there too, and it's an all-singletrack course, which is nearly unheard of. The plan is to leave super early tomorrow and drive to Albuquerque, meet Pete and Adam and head out to Gallup. After the race, Pete and I (and Adam?) will trek through the night. If we don't do that, the whole thing will violate my rule that a race/ride/training has to be longer than the total drive time.

I rode my mountain bike this morning since I thought it would be a good idea to make sure it's working before riding it for 12 hrs. I love my new bike. Love Love Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home