what am I thinking?!??!

my preparations and thoughts as I prepare to compete at Primal Quest '06

Thursday, April 20, 2006

celebration

Today was a banner day, of sorts. After my tiredness, the thunderstorms and hail that cancelled paddling were welcome. I got to spend the evening with Graeme, celebrating his winning of a new grant. Yay! I'm totally proud of him.

And my new paddle arrived, which is super beautiful. Thanks, dad for getting it for me, and to Rebecca for floating it temporarily.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:06 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    CONGRATS GRAEME!!

     
  • At 10:10 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    GO GRAEME GO!!! That’s awesome, good for you.

    And for everyone else out there, I work with Beth and see her every day. She's doing great, even though she may not admit it or if she may question it. I know she's nervous about PQ but I don't think she could be anymore prepared. She’s scared and excited all at the same time. Over the last few months I can't tell you how many times I've walked into the shop and she's literally been jumping up and down with excitement about something, and it's always something to do with PQ. :-D She’s always been fit, now she’s really scary and looks like she’s ready to kick some serious ass. And of course the rest of us know that she will.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home