what am I thinking?!??!

my preparations and thoughts as I prepare to compete at Primal Quest '06

Thursday, April 27, 2006

random thoughts

My day started out poorly. I was greeted at work by a cranky email and it put me in a cranky mood. I am seldom seldom cranky, and I find being cranky, because I'm not used to it, makes me cranky. If that makes sense.

Anyway, I decided to close the shop early after delivering a bike, just to take some time away. A mental health afternoon, so to speak. So, I've gotten a lot less cranky. And we're going out for bbq tonight, so all is well in the world.

I have been resting more this week than I had originally planned. Chris and Corinne are visiting from Seattle, so that forces me to rest. And, as one of my wise teammates said earlier this week 'There aren't many things that will make you faster in the week before a race, but there are a lot of things that will make you slower.' So, I'm trying not to stress about resting, even though I'm stressing around resting.

Our houseguests:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home