what am I thinking?!??!

my preparations and thoughts as I prepare to compete at Primal Quest '06

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

finally

It's about time I got around to posting. I have so many excuses though. Like, I was really really tired. Which I was. Only last night did I finally decide that it's time to stop sleeping 10 hours a night. I'm caught up. I kept waking up last night, which I think proves that I'm rested.

Thanks for all the great messages on the team guest book. We were given a print out at TA9, and it was so great to get messages from home. Thanks to everyone who obsessively tracked us. It was motivating to know that if we stopped too long, people at home would be wondering why we hadn't moved.

I have lots of stories, but I'll at least start with some pictures.

Getting cleaned up before the mountaineering leg at TA9:


Pete putting his shoes back on - always painful:


The team after the finish:

1 Comments:

  • At 9:19 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Beth great job to you and your team. By the way this is Oat, I met you and Pete and the breakfast joint in town before the start of the race. Would love to chat with you and your team sometime about possibly a backup roll in case of injury or some other forseen event where you would need to add someone last minute. Would be easy for me to go down to New Mexico and meet Pete for a training day. Let me know what you think, and if you may know of other people that are looking for a teammates. Once again Beth great job to you and your team, tell Pete I said hello.

    oatfield.whitney@gmail.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home