what am I thinking?!??!

my preparations and thoughts as I prepare to compete at Primal Quest '06

Sunday, June 18, 2006

the adventure has begun!

I've made it to Los Alamos. Sheryl, Jonathan and I drove up here today, and 12.5 hours later, we made it safely. All my gear is here, and it's a relief to not think about packing any more. That's not to say I have everything, since I don't.

Now is the time to give a huge huge thanks to the people who have helped me get here. Who said the race is unsupported this year?

Graeme
Dad
Donna
Karen & John
Jannie
Marlene
Rebecca
Sara
Kelly & Jocelyn
Chris
Alex
Debbi & Stephen
Jennifer
Sharon & Nick
Sheryl & Jonathan
Sheila
David & Katherine
Adam
Sameer
Diane
David
Eron
Dave
Mark
Mike
Sergio
Kyle
Bruce
Scott
Debbie
Rudy
John
Ted
Cody & Lynette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home