what am I thinking?!??!

my preparations and thoughts as I prepare to compete at Primal Quest '06

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

you get what you need, when you need it

There are a few items I'm still trying to get for the race. I have been looking at the money in my account to see if I'll be able to get them - I could make due with other things, but it would have a detrimental effect. Two of the items have been on my REI wishlist for awhile, one of them being something I really didn't expect to get since it's pricey. Today I went over to see if there were any changes on the list, and lo and behold, the pricey item has been bought. I don't know who got it for me, but I'm super excited. And I'm reminded of the generosity of people and how you get what you need when you need it.

And that I have amazingly supportive and generous people in my life. Lots of them. I'm super lucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home