what am I thinking?!??!

my preparations and thoughts as I prepare to compete at Primal Quest '06

Friday, May 26, 2006

the joy of lists

Lists Lists Lists. They are so lovely. Tonight I made two: Things to do in the next three weeks and Things to do tomorow. You might think that seeing it all laid out could make it more overwhelming, but instead it makes it all seem manageable. I'm planning on a super productive day tomorrow before heading out to Comfort for the 12 hr Guts and Glory race.

Originally, Graeme and I had been planning to go to New Mexico this weekend. I wanted to have another weekend of training at altitude, and the long weekend seemed like a good time to go. But Graeme had meetings today and a conference on Tuesday, so he couldn't quite swing it. I've done the drive by myself three times, and it totally sucks. So, we are both home for the weekend. Since I'm missing the altitude training, I thought I should do something else to take it's place. So, the GnG. 12 hr mountain bike race on somewhat technical trails in 90 degree weather with no shade. Perfect PQ training, in other words. Should be fun. Check Monday for a race report.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:50 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    good luck. you're a rock star. you're my hero!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home