what am I thinking?!??!

my preparations and thoughts as I prepare to compete at Primal Quest '06

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

wednesday already?

How did that happen? Although the week seems to have flown by so far, today is crawling. I am trying to reduce my caffiene intake (I only drink tea, but usually 3 or 4 cups a day) and I have had a headache since 6 pm yesterday. I feel crappy. And I even had a cup of tea this morning (trying to cut down to two). Ug.

The weekend was really great. We did a lot of training. And eating. In fact, the weekend can be laid out like this:
eat
train
eat
eat
train
eat
eat
train
eat

Even so, a weekend isn't enough time to go to all the great eating places in Austin. Pete will just have to come back for another visit.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:49 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Somewhere after the 5th eat should be tube,drink,eat
    s

     

Post a Comment

<< Home